We have chosen EVRY because this is the name that best represents us as a company – a name that will be our guiding star and our signature. EVRY shows our commitment and what we promise to deliver – every one of us, every single day!
- Every customer for which we create value
- Every solution we offer helps to deliver benefit
- Every colleague who takes responsibility and inspires us
- Every person who is affected by the societal benefits that we create
- Every opportunity we recognise and take care of
We have a single vision for the company - Embrace infinite opportunities. We believe this vision is an important starting point for our new name.
We bring information to life, creating value for our customers to the benefit of society. This is what each and every employee of EVRY strives to achieve every single day. As individual employees of the company, we share the same ambitions for the future.
At EVRY, we are focused on ensuring that our values are not just words, but are real values that characterise all our employees, all our decisions, all our actions and all our targets. To ensure this we started the process in 2011 by inviting all employees of EVRY to join with us in developing our corporate values.
We decided on our values in the autumn of 2011. Since then all employees have been involved in applying the values, and every employee has their own value tasks. These may be small steps for individual employees, but across the company this represents a leap forward in the direction of being a more customer-oriented business.
In 2012, we will make these changes more visible with a new corporate profile, a new name and through our highly motivated employees.
Read more about our values here:
- Know your customers – be there for them
- Understand your clients and their business
- Foresee opportunities and initiate change
- Respect each other
Go beyond expectations
- Strive for excellence
- Dare to think differently
- Challenge conventions and shape the future
- Trust your strengths and develop your talent
- Create effective and close partnerships with our customers
- Share your insight, build our knowledge
- Build strong and enthusiastic teams
- Be curious, open and have fun
Empower and inspire
- Share your energy and ideas with others
- Be open to new ideas yourself
- Trust your colleagues
- Initiate and fulfill